The almighty Google is looking for the brightest and the best young scientist around the world to take part in one of it’s kind of a science fair called Google Science Fair. Every student in the age group of 13-18 yrs are eligible to participate either as an individual contestant or as a group.
How to Enter
The application process is rather simple.
– You need to have a google account. If you do not have one, Create a Google Account.
– Complete the Google Science Fair sign up form. After you submit the form, you will see an important link on the confirmation page. This link will create the Google project submission site where you will post your science fair project details.
– If you have signed up but can’t find the link, Click here to create your Google project submission site.
– Plan your science project, conduct your experiment, and write up your results. – Complete all of the sections of your Google project submission site (see sample project submission site).
– Create either a two-minute video or 20-slide presentation giving an overview of your project and embed it on the Summary page of your project submission. A video or presentation is required to enter. – When your project site is done, make sure to submit it via this form by 4 April 2011.
Notes: * The last date for submission is 4th April 2011.
* The entries must be submitted only in English.
* There are huge amount of scholarship, national geographic expedition as well as gadgets and goodies for the winner.